The Cassette Recorder
There are 5 houses in 5 different colors. In each house lives a person of a different nationality. The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet. Using the clues below can you determine who owns the fish?
- The Brit lives in a red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The green house is on the immediate left of the white house.
- The green house owner drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the house right in the middle drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blend lives next door to the one who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps horses lives next door to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks chocolate.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
Ah! Click here to read the solution.
The Einstein Puzzle Solution:
The German owns the fish and the table below details the full answer:
|Smokes :||Dunhill||Blend||Pall Mall||Prince||Blue Master|
Related Brain Teaser: